Come in and you will be pleasantly surprised what and how everything is done in our facility.
We look forward to providing you with our superior services. Bring your garments for a free examination.
We also will gladly service items you have purchased elsewhere
Prepare your garments for the winter put your name or initials on the lining
so you are sure that you leaving with your garment from any party.
- Fur garments should be cleaned and conditioned every year to keep them looking their best.
- We provide expert fur, leather and shearling cleaning. After a harsh winter, solvents, salt, dust,
- dirt and other destructive agents must be gently removed from your fur coat shearling coat and
- other valuables. Our processes will help preserve them, extending their life span and assuring
- you years of enjoyment.
- Leather work & suede
Our primary business is cleaning leathers and suede. We are using the best available cleaning methods
We change torn leather panels, repair cigarette damaged leather, scratche
leather can be repaired. We replace: -lining – leathercovered button
- zipper – zipper sliders – any color snaps
- if leather garment has rips it does not mean you have to throw it away,
we take out panel of leather that is damaged and replace it with new like
shown below any color any texture and then recommend cleaning
Update leather with new insulated (can be zip out, button out, or sewn permanently)
lining to make your leather warmer, so you can enjoy it spring, fall and winter.
Fur, leather, shearling and wool repair:
minor seam repairs
hooks, loops and rings will be tightened, reinforced or replaced as neede
loose labels will be reattached
pocket lining seams will be closed and the lining tacked into place
loose tie belts will be sewn back into the lining
open lining seams at the armhole will be closed and loose armshields will be re-tacked
open lining along bottom of garment will be closed and broken French tacks replaced
lining will be re-tacked at any point where it has separated from the fur, including the neck, sleeve edges, waistline and fronts
loose button loops will be re-sewn or replaced if worn
loose buttons will be tightened